Travis Barker Was An Aquabat?!!?!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travis Barker Was An Aquabat?!!?!

The Official (secret?) Headquarters of The LOLZ Gang

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 Empty
PostSubject: Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어   Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:09 am

South Korea's (and the World's) largest boy band, featuring 13 (15 if you ask the right people) members, giving you SO MANY REASONS to love them!
Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 2zdrdk7

Let me introduce them! sunny

Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 01teuk
Leeteuk

Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 02chul
Heechul

Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 03geng
Hankyung*

Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 04yesung
Yesung

Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 05kangin
Kangin**

Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 06shin
Shindong

Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 07min
Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 LoveeyesSungminSuper Junior! 슈퍼주니어 Loveeyes

Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 08hyuk
Eunhyuk

Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 09hae
Donghae

Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 10siwon
Siwon

Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 11wook
Ryeowook <3

Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 12kibum
Kibum***

Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 13kyu
Kyuhyun

Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 14mis
Zhou Mi****

Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 15henry
Henry*****

* Real name Han Geng, and is (was Sad )the Chinese member, and Heechul's best friend, but he has recently terminated his contract with SM Entertainment, and broke all of our hearts, especially Heechul's.

** Kangin joined the army, and was officially admitted in July 5th, 2010. He won't be back until April 16 2012. I WILL MISS HIM SO MUCH Sad He didn't technically have to join the Army yet, South Korean men are legally supposed to enter by the time they are 30, and he is only 25, but I guess he wanted to get it over with now. Also, he is signed up for full Army service, which most Korean Idols don't do.

*** Kibum has actually been absent from SuJu activities for a long time Sad He's to busy being an "actor".

**** Zhou Mi is Chinese, and isn't actually part of the Super Junior main group, but is a very valued member of Super Junior-M, one of the four sub groups of Super Junior. SJM was created to appeal to Mandarin speakers, and I am learning Mandarin Chinese so I listen to them a lot. It's kinda like studying, right?

***** Henry is also in SJM, and is actually from Canada!

But anyway,

I LOVE SUPER JUNIOR
Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 Suju3

Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 Tumblrl2v38sogiv1qbg9w7

Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 224527029939b31b573d

Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 2246066552b174a60f2a
<3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어   Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:21 am

Music video time!!! I'm happy you can embed videos here.

This song is called Haengbok, which means Happiness, and this is probably the happiest thing I've ever seen.

Too cute for you? Watch this! The song is called Don't Don, and it features Henry on violin! It's all pretty bad ass.

And here is the widely popular Sorry Sorry

OMG! And look at all the SuJu fangirls!

BEST SONG EVER ㅠㅠㅠ

And this is the song they did for their movie, Attack on the Pin-Up Boys, which came out in 2007. You can find it on Youtube, and I recommend it Wink

From their new album!!! You may notice that instead of 13 dudes, you only see 10. The three missing are Hankyung, Kangin, and Kibum, but I explained all of that in my first post.

This is seriously the best thing I have ever seen. I cried some happy tears, ngl. If you watch anything, please let it be this.
I <3 this

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어   Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:45 am

Sub group time:

Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 Fw511e
Members, from left to right: Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Yesung

This was the first sub group SM created from Super Junior. It was created in 2006 and was intended to highlight the voices of the three best singers of the main group: Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, and Yesung. This is why they are called SJ K.R.Y! They sing very ballady songs, and sadly have no albums or singles of their own. However, they have been featured on soundtracks and collaboration albums, and also have songs on Super Junior albums. ^_^

Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 Superjuniorkry

Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 Kryu

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어   Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:27 am

Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 Tsujut
Members: Shindong, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Heechul, Leeteuk, Kangin

This is the second sub group, and they are called Super Junior T because they specialize in Trot, a traditional form of Korean pop music, but they add a special flair to it. Very Happy I really wish they had more than one album, this is by far my favorite sub group (and not just because Sungmin is in it, but that helps!). Their song Rokkugo (video below) is so fun and catchy and insane, I love it. Seriously, watch that video. I SAID DO IT Twisted Evil

Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 Superjuniort01

Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 Sujut

Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 20a9ths

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어   Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:47 am

Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 Sjmc
Members: Donghae, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Henry, Zhou Mi, Siwon, Han Geng

The third sub group, ~Super Junior M~. For SJM Henry Lau and Zhou Mi were recruited, Henry Lau being from Canada, and whose parents are Chinese and Taiwanese, and Zhou Mi being from China. These two make great additions to this sub group (and I think they should be added into the main group, just saying), but here we also have great vocal talents from Ryeowook and Kyuhyun! And the dancing skills from Donghae and Han Geng! Siwon, you are cool, too! Oh yeah! They are supposed to have a new album out very soon~ Anyway, they sing in Chinese so I find this group extra appealing. Maybe Ben will listen to them when he gets back! cyclops

Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 Wlohup

Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 1ff8a1ef48193f08fdfa3c3

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어   Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:56 am

SUPER JUNIOR HAPPY
Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 Sjhappy100ry8
Members: Shindong, Yesung, Kangin, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Leeteuk

Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 24yqy6p

I'm so lucky that my favorite member gets to be in TWO very awesome sub groups! Anyway, Super Junior H is just about the cutest/happiest groups out there, hence their name. It's pretty much the same lineup as Super Junior T, except instead of Heechul, you have Yesung.

Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 Listimglink1sc1

Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 Sujuh

Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 5cf530bcb1ec20full

Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 92229443

Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 20142082

Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 15168838

Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 90907022

Super Junior! 슈퍼주니어 Superjuniorhp

Enjoy~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content