Travis Barker Was An Aquabat?!!?!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travis Barker Was An Aquabat?!!?!

The Official (secret?) Headquarters of The LOLZ Gang

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Love You Long Time

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninjapatman
Henchman
Ninjapatman

Male Number of posts : 130
Mulk Points : 122
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Love You Long Time Empty
PostSubject: Love You Long Time   Love You Long Time EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 2:37 pm

Love You Long Time is an awesome band that's totally off the hook.
They put on the coolest shows I've seen since The Aquabats!
You should all check them out at www.myspace.com/loveyoulongtime

They have this real catchy sound, it's like synth-pop/dance-punk electronica, and totally crazy.
Here's a rad picture of them:
Love You Long Time Loveyo10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/BrownWigProductions
Super Eric George
Henchman
Super Eric George

Male Number of posts : 302
Raid Name : Dragon master 6 (one word)
Mulk Points : 386
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Love You Long Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love You Long Time   Love You Long Time EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 11:55 pm

They're coming out with their new EP soon and it should be way cool. They're a little fruity, but the more I listened to them the more I like them. They played with the 'bats both In the Venue and at Thanksgiving point and they're putting on another in Pamona in August. Me, Pat, and our bros are going to try to make it down.

Does anybody know how much bigger 'bats concerts are in Pamona compared to Utah?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/brownwigproductions
El Beninator!!
Elder
El Beninator!!

Male Number of posts : 547
Raid Name : iluvtehfob
Mulk Points : 470
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Love You Long Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love You Long Time   Love You Long Time EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 7:36 am

my friend spent the whole weekend with them last time they were back in rexburg.... i've listened to them a bit, bt i've got other musical priorities right now.
Back to top Go down
Penguino
Priest
Penguino

Male Number of posts : 346
Raid Name : xXPenguinXx
Mulk Points : 275
Registration date : 2007-12-27

Love You Long Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love You Long Time   Love You Long Time EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 11:27 pm

Super Eric George wrote:

Does anybody know how much bigger 'bats concerts are in Pamona compared to Utah?

I don't know how big Utah shows are, but the Glasshouse where they are playing is a pretty decent sized venue.

I also really like Pomona for some reason, or at least the area around the Glasshouse, It's got a cool atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Super Eric George
Henchman
Super Eric George

Male Number of posts : 302
Raid Name : Dragon master 6 (one word)
Mulk Points : 386
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Love You Long Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love You Long Time   Love You Long Time EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 1:20 am

Penguino wrote:
Super Eric George wrote:

I don't know how big Utah shows are, but the Glasshouse where they are playing is a pretty decent sized venue.

I also really like Pomona for some reason, or at least the area around the Glasshouse, It's got a cool atmosphere.

I think the whole idea that there've been cadet summits in Pamona and they seem to have quite a bigger fan base there makes it seem like it will be a lot bigger and more fun. It just seems like there'll be more of a hype for 'bats shows there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/brownwigproductions
Mik Lik
High Priest
Mik Lik

Number of posts : 89
Mulk Points : 396
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Love You Long Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love You Long Time   Love You Long Time EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 10:39 pm

Ehhh...I thought they were ok. They were fun and I thought their bass player was a way cool guy. I don't dig their music too much though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Love You Long Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love You Long Time   Love You Long Time Empty

Back to top Go down

Love You Long Time
Page 1 of 1